A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan