A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Cheng-Chung Lin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Parkville, MD.
See Parkville Internists and Parkville Gastroenterologists.