A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Cheng-Chung Lin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Joseph Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Lin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Parkville, MD.
See Parkville Internists and Parkville Gastroenterologists.