A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarthy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. McCarthy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. McCarthy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Clark McCarthy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Joseph McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph McCarthy practices Family Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Family Physicians.