Dr. Joseph Orlando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Orlando?

July 16th, 2015

I highly recommend him.

Dr Orlando is awesome. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him. He took excellent care of my Mom.

March 28th, 2013

Patient

First off I would tell everyone about Dr. Orlando! He is very thorough with his diagnosis, explanation of options to take and why, he's patient, considerate and caring. Anytime I need anything done or if I need a second opinion I'm calling Dr. Orlando. I'm confident and at ease with no worries, that speaks volumes for a person who has to have any procedure done. He's a professional!

December 8th, 2009

Truly gifted plastic surgeon

Repairs facial lesions deftly, leaving little to see just after surgery. In time, the scar blends with the facial skin and virtually disappears. I've had several facial cysts and Dr. Orlando has worked miracles. He's a truly caring and comforting physician and will patiently explain in lay terms anything you ask. This doctor puts his patients best interests first.

June 11th, 2009

Michele

It's been years since I have seen Dr Orlando, however I remember him to be an awesome doctor and how a wonderful way with kids. I had 4 operations on my face after I suffered an injury when i was a toddler. He made me feel at ease and made me feel beautiful even with my scars. He does awesome work.

April 18th, 2017