A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Peters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Peters has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carter Peters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Peters practice?
- Dr. Joseph Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Peters practices Ophthalmology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Whittier Ophthalmologists.