A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Carter Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Carter Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Carter Peters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter Peters graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Carter Peters has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carter Peters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Carter Peters practice?
- Dr. Joseph Carter Peters has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Carter Peters practices Ophthalmology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA and Downey, CA.
See Lynwood Ophthalmologists.