A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Carter Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Carter Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Carter Peters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter Peters graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Carter Peters has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carter Peters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Carter Peters practice?
Dr. Joseph Carter Peters practices Ophthalmology near Lynwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Habra, CA and Downey, CA.
See Lynwood Ophthalmologists.