Learn more about Dr. Joseph Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Peters, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Peters has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Carter Peters MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Peters practice?
- Dr. Joseph Peters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Peters practices Ophthalmology near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Whittier Ophthalmologists.