A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Steele, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steele has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Thomas Hospital
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Clyde Steele MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Steele practice?
- Dr. Joseph Steele has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Steele practices Family Medicine near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Robertsdale, AL and Fairhope, AL.
See Mobile Primary Care Doctors.