A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Taylor, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Taylor MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Joseph Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Taylor practices Otolaryngology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Otolaryngologists.