Family Practitioner, Otolaryngologists
Gr Ear Nose & Throat - Gr
1425 Michigan St NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
616-459-4514
Locations and availability (7)

|  show details
Oct 3rd, 2013

Dr. Taylor has an excellant bedside manner. He puts you at ease immediatly when he walks in the room. He did my tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy, the procedure went very well, however recovery was very rough, medication for pain wasnt very effective and I was told that is the only med i could have, i also struggled with being unable to eat and drink which complicated my other health issues ending up being sent to the ER four times with nothing further being done. Despite that I think Dr. Taylor is a great doctor and I would recommend him.

|  Super!!  |  show details
by Teresa and Jadelan Cook on Jan 29th, 2013

Everything was before or on schedule.Overall a great experience for my daughter.She said MOM I really like Dr. Taylor!!!Yes!!He is a great Doctor.

|  Septoplasty and Turbinate Reduction  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

My total experience couldn't have gone any better than it did. Dr Taylor did a septoplasty and turbinate reduction procedure last week. I was in and out of the hospital within a few hours. The pain was absoulty minimal, far less than what I expected (on a scale of 1 to 10 I'd give the highest amount I ever experienced a 3...which is far less than stubbing a toe) Best of all I can breath through my nose again. If someone is looking for an ent, GO WITH DR TAYLOR

|  Best Pediatric ENT i've heard of.  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2012

Has done surgery on my son and both of my best friends children. He is so down to earth, really cares and the office is great!

|  Thank You Dr. Taylor  |  show details
by sarah on Oct 2nd, 2009

My son had seen so may doctors and finally we made the trip to UofM. We had Dr Taylor for our ENT and he diagnosed his problem asap. Surgery was performed in January and my 2 year old had a terrible time coming out of the surgery but Dr. Taylor found me each time in the hospital to give me updates personally. He is a wonderful doctor. He is a caring person and saved my little boy.