A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Toland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toland
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Toland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Toland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Low Vision Rehab
Education & Awards
Dr. Toland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Toland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Toland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Toland practice?
- Dr. Joseph Toland has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Toland practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.