A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Toland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Toland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Low Vision Rehab
Education & Awards
Dr. Toland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Toland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Toland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Toland practice?
Dr. Joseph Toland practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.