A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Toland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Toland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Toland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Low Vision Rehab
Education & Awards
Dr. Toland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Toland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Toland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Toland practice?
- Dr. Joseph Toland has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Toland practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.