Dr. Joseph Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Watson?

March 15th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Watson from time to time for the last 20 plus years --- since my prior osteopath was offered a position teaching at an Osteopathic College. The first thing he did was move a slipped disk into place that no one else wanted to touch and they would give me muscle relaxants. After his one treatment, my back never gave me that grief again. However, I went for other aches and pains, as well as before and after any surgeries. Instead of spending 5 minutes with you and writing a prescription like most doctors, he spends much more time working on realigning the body and doesn't bother with prescriptions for the most part.

August 22nd, 2012

M.I.A.

this doctors seems to have done the old skeedadle. closed up shop rather quickly. where is he now?

June 30th, 2012

Very highly recomended

My visit to this office was great. I was seen quick greeted and treated with care and recpect and most importantly the doctor listened to me unstead of telling me how I felt.

June 28th, 2012

great doc

i've seen many physicians over the years and it's always such a pleasure to see a doc who truly cares about his patients as much as dr. Watson does. His unique approach has always been very effective and greatly appreciated!!

June 27th, 2012

Best doctor I've ever been to

It has been my Expediace that doctor wattson is by far one of the best doctors ive ever seen. It's very disgusting to see some of the reviews left here in the past. My son was a recovering pill abuser for years. Unroll he learned natural ways from doctor wattson thank u doctor

June 19th, 2012

dr.wattson is very smart and very educated i would recommend him to anyone who has any medical problems

January 18th, 2012

I appreciate the holistic approch

I have been to see Dr. Watson many times over the years and have found both his bedside manner and approach to healing refreshing and unique. There i ...

January 17th, 2012

Have seen the doc many times over several years

My experiences have been very good and he sincerely cares about his patients. At times the office is a little chaotic but I have expeienced that at every doc's office I have ever been to. My back is much better!It is sad to see the comments posted by past disgruntled employees who did it "anon". A real patient would not hide like that. They should be ignored as I have seen the doc make many calls and deny prescriptions. He is very thorough and he has always gone above and beyond when it comes to accomodating hos patients.

December 29th, 2010

Very kind and caring doctor. He took care of me during my pregnancy and he was very calming and sensitive to me, as I was terrified to go through pregnancy. Highly recommended doctor.

September 10th, 2010

Doctor Watson is a wonderful doctor, he actually takes the time to get to know you, he is not trying to get you in and out of there as fast as possible. he is very friendly and personally invests in each patient. i have never met a doctor who cares so much about the well being of each individual patients.

December 16th, 2009

Opened my Eyes

Dr. Watson showed me the power of healing and staying healthy without the use of drugs. He gave me new diet for better well being and has made my pain go away with no drugs. He treats his patients like people and not his 1:00 appointment, he truly cares about his patients. I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

July 22nd, 2009

This is the way the medical system should be...

I was in a terrible car accident and Dr Watson began seeing me right away. He tried multiple methods to see what worked the best for me , as i was not really sure so we worked this out together. The reason I would recommend this doctor to anyone is that he truly does care about his patients and has a zest for life that translates in to his whole healing process.