Family Physicians, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

Del Mar
1228 Camino Del Mar
Del Mar, CA 92014
858-792-2635
Locations and availability (1)

|  the truththe  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

google case # 00200900262800

|  M.I.A.  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

this doctors seems to have done the old skeedadle. closed up shop rather quickly. where is he now?

|  Very highly recomended  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2012

My visit to this office was great. I was seen quick greeted and treated with care and recpect and most importantly the doctor listened to me unstead of telling me how I felt.

|  great doc  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

i've seen many physicians over the years and it's always such a pleasure to see a doc who truly cares about his patients as much as dr. Watson does. His unique approach has always been very effective and greatly appreciated!!

|  Best doctor I've ever been to  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

It has been my Expediace that doctor wattson is by far one of the best doctors ive ever seen. It's very disgusting to see some of the reviews left here in the past. My son was a recovering pill abuser for years. Unroll he learned natural ways from doctor wattson thank u doctor

Jun 19th, 2012

dr.wattson is very smart and very educated i would recommend him to anyone who has any medical problems

|  Have seen the doc many times over several years  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

My experiences have been very good and he sincerely cares about his patients. At times the office is a little chaotic but I have expeienced that at every doc's office I have ever been to. My back is much better!It is sad to see the comments posted by past disgruntled employees who did it "anon". A real patient would not hide like that. They should be ignored as I have seen the doc make many calls and deny prescriptions. He is very thorough and he has always gone above and beyond when it comes to accomodating hos patients.

|  Saved My Life  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

I have 3 kids and a very active father. I was seeing a doctor who just gave me pain medication for my back pain and told me I had to go to surgery asap.Dr.Watson told me that pain meds where not the answer and that pain was to be excpected with my condition.I started acupucture with Dr. Watson and I have had almost half the pain I was experiancing before. I am so greatfull for his treatments.He is not some BS doctor who just gives you medication and sends you off for the month. He is a true healer and I would recomend anyone to him. I read the first comment and F u to the stupid guy who writes he is a drug doctor. He has helped me get off these drugs that all other past doctors perscribed me.I am so greatful for him and he is a true hero that saved my life.Scott A.

|  Getting people addicted to drugs  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

Drug dealer in a white coat. Most people who are addicted o pain killers go see him cause he will write you a prescription for practically anything, when ever without any paperwork

Dec 29th, 2010

Very kind and caring doctor. He took care of me during my pregnancy and he was very calming and sensitive to me, as I was terrified to go through pregnancy. Highly recommended doctor.

by Kate Nance on Sep 9th, 2010

Doctor Watson is a wonderful doctor, he actually takes the time to get to know you, he is not trying to get you in and out of there as fast as possible. he is very friendly and personally invests in each patient. i have never met a doctor who cares so much about the well being of each individual patients.

|  Opened my Eyes  |  show details
by Nash on Dec 16th, 2009

Dr. Watson showed me the power of healing and staying healthy without the use of drugs. He gave me new diet for better well being and has made my pain go away with no drugs. He treats his patients like people and not his 1:00 appointment, he truly cares about his patients. I would highly reccomend him to anyone!

|  This is the way the medical system should be...  |  show details
by Jed on Jul 21st, 2009

I was in a terrible car accident and Dr Watson began seeing me right away. He tried multiple methods to see what worked the best for me , as i was not really sure so we worked this out together. The reason I would recommend this doctor to anyone is that he truly does care about his patients and has a zest for life that translates in to his whole healing process.

|  Unfit to practice  |  show details
by anon on Jun 6th, 2009

This man did not complete a residency which is standard training for physicians after medical school. He is not certified nor qualified to practice under the titles he is using. Dr. Watson is an incompetent physician.

Mar 7th, 2009

Wholistic, caring and very hands-on. I think he's a good doctor.

|  Dr. Watson  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2009

Drug Dealer!! Sales Oxycotin to kids...