Overall Review

Awesomeness
He is asesome

October 31st, 2015
Very pleased with Dr. Wood
Dr. Wood is a very knowledgeable and competent urologist. He spends time with his patients and answers questions in a very understandable manner. Highly recommended.

November 8th, 2013
throughly impressed
To start off I'm not the easiest patient to deal with when I don't have a kidney stone. I work in the medical field so any of you that do know we catch on to everything. Dr. Wood's bedside manner is above no other. His compassion and his ability to make you feel like you are his only patient and his number one concern even when his office is full is beyond impressive. I have kidney stones that have required multiple surgeries and every surgery I have is better than the last. The nurses that care for you are extremely well trained and thier ability to show empathy is very impressive. The anesthesiologist's are amazing. The one that wears cowboy boots is my absolute favorite. I was in a lot of pain after my last surgery and I was the last patientof the day. I know he was tired and ready to go but he never left my bedside until I said that I was okay. Even then he stayed a little while longer to be sure my pain was under control. The staff at Rivertown Surgery Center always greeted me warmly and made sure my husband stayed informed during my surgery. I know I am going on and on but I wanted to share my story so everyone would know what an amazing Dr. this is. I would definitely recommend this Dr. to everyone.