Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Wu
Dr. Joseph Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Wu has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Joseph Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Joseph Levitt
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Stanford, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Charles Liao
Stanford, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Sandra Horning
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Stanford, CA 0 mi41