A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Wu practice?
Dr. Joseph Wu practices Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Psychiatrists.