A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Chong-Sang Wu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Wu practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Wu practices Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Psychiatrists.