A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Wu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Chong-Sang Wu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Wu practice?
- Dr. Joseph Wu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Wu practices Psychiatry near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Psychiatrists.