A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Calamia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Calamia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calamia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calamia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Marital Counseling
- Mood Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calamia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calamia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Calamia DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Calamia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Calamia has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Calamia practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Primary Care Doctors and Norristown Geriatric Doctors.