A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Calamia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Calamia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Marital Counseling
- Mood Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Calamia graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calamia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Calamia DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Calamia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Calamia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Calamia practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Norristown, PA.
See Norristown Family Physicians and Norristown Geriatric Doctors.