A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Calandrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calandrino
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Calandrino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Calandrino, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calandrino graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Calandrino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Calandrino DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Calandrino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Calandrino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Calandrino practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Primary Care Doctors and Fresh Meadows Family Physicians.