A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Calandrino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calandrino
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Calandrino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Calandrino, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calandrino graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Calandrino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St Catherine Of Siena Hospital
- Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Calandrino DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Calandrino practice?
- Dr. Joseph Calandrino has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Calandrino practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Fresh Meadows Family Physicians and Fresh Meadows Hospice & Palliative Specialists.