A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Calderone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Calderone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Calderone, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calderone graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Calderone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calderone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Calderone practice?
Dr. Joseph Calderone practices Ophthalmology near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Ophthalmologists.