Overall Review

January 30th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner. Explanation of diagnosis in "understandable terms". Great staff.

November 5th, 2012
Doctor Cali is beyond amazing. I went through a series of surgeries and complications and he was at the hospital everyday I was there checking on me and making sure I got the best possible care! He cares about the patient as well as the entire family!

October 16th, 2012
He IS wonderful, sure cannot understand why a nice guy like this is in THIS profession, but it takes a special person I guess cause its not an exam one wants to go through unless necessary

May 23rd, 2012
highly recommend him
This was the 3rd opinion on my problem. He did my surgery. Very professional and knowledgeable (both in office and surgery.) He CARED about me and my well being. Very astute regarding post operational concerns, and promptly answered my phone calls.

February 24th, 2012
PERFECT CARE----- VERY KNOWLEDGABLE
Fantastic Doctor really cares about his patients. Very smart and cares for his patients.

February 1st, 2012
Dr. Cali is an excellent surgeon, but also extremely caring. He takes time with each patient, answers all questions, is concerned about the whole family. I wouldn't go to any other colorectal surgeon. He is absolutely the best!

June 28th, 2011
Excellent surgeon
Dr. Cali is an excellent surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and explains the procedure and all risks associated. He doesn't mind you asking questions. He takes his time with you so that you don't feel like you are "just another patient". Each patient is very important to him. He is always very professional and respectful. His bedside manner is beyond any that I have ever experienced. Going trough colon cancer is not a very pleasant thing, but having him as your surgeon makes it so much easier.

September 8th, 2010
Caring Doctor
Really good experience with Dr. Cali. As uncomfortable as the situation is, Dr. Cali is a true professional. He has great bed side manner and is very careful with your recovery.

March 22nd, 2010
Greatest Doctor I ever had and very good at his surgery specialty!
I had to fire my old doctor because he would not listen to what I was asking or saying all the time. Dr. Cali always gave me his full attention and answered all my questions. If he had a fellow observing, he always listen to me first and took care of what I was there for. I love his bedside manor is great. Easiest doctor to work with and is always there if I need him. He gave me the perfect j-pouch ever and the best follow up care I could imagine.

February 20th, 2010
great doctor

October 12th, 2009
Best colorectal surgeon in Houston!
Dr. Cali is an excellent surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest treatments and surgical skills. He truly cares about his patients. His whole staff is very compassionate. They are careful to protect your dignity and modesty in the midst of uncomfortable exams. I would recommend him and his team without reservation.