Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Doctor ever!!!  |  show details
by nasimi ismail on Feb 7th, 2014

I highly recommend Doctor Caligaris. He is very involved with patients. He called me personally with the results of tests, which made me feel like he cared about my health. After he performedd my surgery, he would visit me everyday. His staff is excellent.

|  In a word:AWESOME!!!!!  |  show details
by Brenda Campbell on Dec 27th, 2013

I have been a RN for 30 years and as a patient I can say categorically that Dr Caligaris is one of the caring and compassionate doctor's I have ever known. He makes you feel he has all the time in the world for you, even though he is incredibly busy! He tells you what you need to know and in the kindest way. You will never get better care or personal care than you do with him, Karen and his staff. They are excellent in every category!!

|  Excellent!  |  show details
by on Oct 8th, 2013

Dr. Caligaris is wonderful. He has performed three surgeries on me and followed-up after each one. In addition, he even made a home visit to check on me personally. Couldn't ask for more! His staff is very nice and always available for assistance.

|  Life Saver  |  show details
by Beth A Peyton on May 6th, 2013

Many years ago, my mom went to see him. She had seen so many doctors and they all told her the problems she was having was all in her head. A friend told her to see Dr. Caligaris, that she would not regret it. She did see him. He diagnosed her with cervical and uterine cancer. It was late stage cancer. This man saved my mothers life. I will never forget he did for her and my family. I tell everyone looking for a gynecologist to see him. I can't thank him enough.

|  Absolutley Wonderful!  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Caligaris for 23 years, he took care of my while I was pregnant with both of my children and I received excellent care. He calls personally to let you know how your test results and truly cares. He always lends a listening ear and is truly concerned about his patients. He now takes care of my adult daughter and delivered my granddaughter. He is a wonderful physician and will be my Dr. for as many years as he is in business. I recommend him all the time and always will!

|  Excellent Care  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Caligaris for over 10 years and there is no one that I trust more. He is plesant and approachable and always takes time to answer all of your questions thorougly. He delivered my daughter by C-section and everything went extremely well. He is upfront, honest, and respectful. When I moved out of state, I traveled to Cincinnati when necessary just to remain under his care. I have recommended family and friends to his service. I plan to remain his patient for many years. I highly recommend him!

|  great dr  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Caligaris is the best obgyn. I suffered a miscarriage while under the care of a different physician. When I start seeing Dr Caligaris, he was able to find the source of my problem and I now have conceived 2 beautiful girls under his care.

|  High Risk Pregnancy  |  show details
by Karen Curl on Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Caligaris has delivered both of my daughters. Both were extreme high risk pregnancies. One was born 3 months premature weighing only 2 lbs 1 oz at birth. I was comforted by his calm demeanor and the respect he held by the hospital staff, which is a true sign of a Dr's competence. It was not uncommon to get return calls from him in the evenings.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2009

He has delivered 2 of my 3 girls. He has treated my family very well. I have no complaints.

|  show details