A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Callanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Callanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Callanan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callanan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Callanan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Callanan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Callanan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Callanan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Callanan practices Allergy & Immunology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Twin Falls, ID and Meridian, ID.
See Boise Allergists.