A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Callanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Callanan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callanan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Callanan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Callanan graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Callanan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Callanan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Callanan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Callanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Callanan practices Allergy & Immunology near Boise, ID.
See Boise Allergists.