A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cambareri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cambareri, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cambareri
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cambareri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cambareri graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cambareri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Cambareri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Cambareri practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cambareri has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cambareri practices Family Medicine near Liverpool, NY.
See Liverpool Family Physicians.