Dr. Joseph Cambareri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Cambareri?

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

Dr. Cambareri and his staff are caring,professionals who make your visit to their office as pleasant as possible.

Posted on March 9th, 2015

Does not act like he cares or follows up

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I had a physical a couple of years ago & was charged for an EKG which I did not need. I was told it was mandatory which meant that I was not covered for my yearly free physical with United Healthcare. I had to pay a deductible due to the EKG. I have had a slight cough on & off for the last 2- 3 years. I was worried about lung cancer. When I questioned the office in regard to the EKG there was a debate. When all failed I now am told that I had Bronchitis when I had my physical & was given a prescription . If I was given a prescription I would have thrown it out as I absolutely did not have Bronchitis with just a slight cough that comes & goes. Dr. Cambereri said he would refund my Co-pay but changed his mind after talking to the Doctor who is on his staff that CLAIMED it was Bronchitis. Honestly why would I ever have this complaint if I really did have Bronchitis ?

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Long time patient of his.

Has been my Dr. for 23+ years

Posted on March 7th, 2012

I love Dr. Camberari. His professionalism is the best and he truly cares about his patients. There has never ever been a time when I was disappointed with seeing him. The only time that I am disappointed is when I have to see one of the other Dr's. Although I must say that they are a great fit in his practice. They have never made me feel uncomfortable in the least. As for the staff. They know me by name even when I haven't been there in forever. I love this office and hope to never have to change it.

Best Physician in Upstate NY

Posted on February 3rd, 2010

Personalized care and overall concern for the well-being of the patient. Avid bowler and New York Yankee fan. Finest care I have ever received in Central NY, I am truly blessed to have him in my life.

Posted on July 13th, 2009

A rare physician who focuses on the whole person, inclusive of physical and emotional needs. Provides detailed information and is collaborative, ensuring that the patient is an active participant in the decision making process.

Finest care in Upstate New York