A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cambio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cambio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cambio, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cambio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cambio has 16 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph C Cambio MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Cambio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cambio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cambio practices Urology near Johnston, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Cranston, RI and Warren, RI.
See Johnston Urologists.