A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Campanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Campanelli, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campanelli
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campanelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Campanelli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Campanelli graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campanelli has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Lewis Campanelli MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Campanelli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Campanelli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Campanelli practices Otolaryngology near Inver Grove Heights, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Inver Grove Heights Otolaryngologists.