A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Campbell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Campbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Harrisburg Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Campbell practice?
Dr. Joseph Campbell practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Carlisle, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camp Hill, PA.
See Carlisle Surgeons, Carlisle General Practitioners, and Carlisle Cardiothoracic Surgeons.