A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Campbell, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hos Mechanicsburg
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Campbell MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Joseph Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Campbell practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Carlisle, PA.
See Carlisle Surgeons.