Dr. Joseph Vincent Campellone MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Campellone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Campellone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Campellone, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electrodiagnostics and Muscule Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Campellone graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campellone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campellone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Campellone practice?
Dr. Joseph Campellone practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Neurologists.