A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Campellone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Campellone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Campellone, MD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Hemifacial Spasm
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscule Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Campellone graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Campellone has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Vincent Campellone MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph V. Campellone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Campellone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Campellone practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Camden Neurologists.