Dr. Joseph Campellone MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 16th, 2015
EMG fears
I was exceedingly nervous to have this test done having heard how painful it was but the kindness, sensitivity, patience and assurances of the staff, technician and Dr. Campellone made the experience quite comfortable. While I would not say the procedure is pleasant, it was certainly nowhere near the "torture" I had heard and imagined it would be. The sensation on the electrical conductivity portion is "startling" like a carpet shock and the needle portion is slightly uncomfortable, but far from what I would describe as painful. If you need to have this test done I would highly recommend Dr. Campellone and his staff.

January 18th, 2012
Campellone was a bad experience
Dr. Joseph Campellone got bad reviews on Healthgrades, and I understand why. Dr. Joseph Campellone had a bad temper and was, in my opinion, absolutely abusive to me. I thought the Resident should have taken Dr. Campellone aside, calmed him down, and instructed him not to speak to me that way. The Resident is a licensed MD with a responsibility to patients, and should monitor Dr. Campellone's behavior.