Dr. Joseph Capella Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Capella?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Capella?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 18th, 2016

Don't go anywhere else

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Capella. He is THE expert on body contouring surgery. He is extremely talented, compassionate, professional and honest. His goal is to give you the best result possible. His office is small and so professional. They all work together like a well oiled machine. I do not have one negative thing to say about Dr. Capella and his staff. And trust me, I have extremely discerning taste.

September 17th, 2015

The Best!

Dr. C has many years of experience, is very kind and very thorough. His staff is friendly and efficient. I never feel rushed and he is thorough in his follow up. Overall, a wonderful office to deal with.

August 8th, 2015

I am hard pressed to find anything for Dr. Capella and his staff to do better. They are all kind, courteous, knowledgeable, understanding and skilled at their particular jobs. I would say I was a very nervous patient but they put my mind at ease. I think I was most impressed with his compassion. My mother was very sick for my first surgery. My concern was that if something happened. He stated--I refund your money and we reschedule when you are up to it. All went well and my Mom saw the outstanding results of my first surgery. The following year I scheduled my next and final procedure. My Mom's health had deteriorated but she was insistent that I keep my surgery date. Dr. Capella said the same thing to me--no worries. My Mom died three months before my surgery. I walked into my pre-surgery appointment and he said I'm sorry about your Mom. I will gladly refund your money if you need time. As per my Mom wishes--I had the surgery and I am healing now. Dr. Capella and his staff are the best in the field.

May 17th, 2015

My Breast Augmentation is Perfection!

I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation! I chose Dr. Joseph Capella to perform the procedure when I clearly realized he is, by far, the best choice. I knew other people who had great results with him and all the positive reviews of Dr. Capella on other websites made me feel even more confident to go with him. In addition, he has so many before and after photos of breast augmentation which were very helpful. He clearly has performed a huge number of breast augmentation cases. My recovery was quick and all incision marks were minor and have faded away in time. Throughout the process - from my initial consultation to my final check-ups, Dr. Capella took his time to explain everything in great detail and was very warm and personable. I clearly understood what I should expect from the results of the procedure. I definitely picked the right surgeon for my procedure and highly recommend Dr Capella to everyone interested in breast augmentation. With Dr. Capella, you will have exceptional care, attention to detail and results you will be proud to show off! If you're looking for the best surgeon, you've found him with Dr. Capella.

February 22nd, 2015

Lower Body Lift

He did an amazing job and I will only consider going to him for my final thigh lift procedure

February 24th, 2014

Outstanding Dr.

Dr. Capella is a no nonsense first-rate five star plastic surgeon. I say this with all sincerity, and I work for a Dr. and consider myself a pretty good judge. He is what I would consider to be a Dr's Dr. Someone so proficient in his field that his colleagues can learn from him. I had a neck lift and abdominoplasty with Dr Capella and both far exceeded my expectation. I have had ps in the past and have never been so impressed by a Dr's integrity, skill, and staff, with out all the bells and whistles that are often found in a ps office that can be so misleading. He is the "real deal."

February 1st, 2014

tummy Tuck

December 3rd, 2013

Abdominoplasty/Lower Body Lift

I have been in the cosmetic/surgery industry for 13 years. Which means I have worked with or personally know a lot of plastic surgeons. However, after losing weight on my own over the years and being left with excess sagging skin that no amount of exercise would ever tighten up, I knew it was time to consider doing a lower body lift. I knew I would not need to do the rounds of consult after consult with surgeons. I only needed one consult and it would be with the top surgeon in cosmetic surgery after weight loss, Dr. Capella. A few days after our initial consult, discussing my concerns and my expectations, I scheduled my surgery. I am now 2 weeks post op and although still very swollen, can already see the amazing transformation taking place. I am excited to see how I will look 3 months from now. If you are seeking a surgeon, who is humble, puts you at ease, takes the time to answer all your questions, makes himself available to contact, either before, during or after your surgery, is highly experienced and an expert in cosmetic surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Capella. He truly is an artist. After all, we all are a one of a kind painting and by the time Dr. Capella is done sculpting our bodies, if you're like me- you will be looking forward to showing off the work of art he has created! Dr. Capella and his staff are top notch!

October 9th, 2013

Dr. Capella is an extremely talented and compassionate surgeon

I promise you that if anyone can make your body look good, it is Dr. Capella. He truly excels at sculpting beauty from gobs of fat -- just check my photos on RealSelf. My body does not look like the body of a 49yo woman who was once morbidly obese thanks to Dr. C's talented hands. What is more, Dr. Capella has always made himself available to me. When I have had fears and concerns Dr. Capella was always gentle and calming and gave me all the time in the world, never once trying to hurry me through an exam or on a phone call. I also admire Dr. Capella's philosophy and approach to business. He tries to do his surgeries as efficiently as possible and run his practice efficiently so as to keep the cost of surgery down. His goal is to make surgery attainable for as many people as possible. He truly wants to help people! There is simply nothing more that a patient could want in a doctor than what they get in Dr. Capella.

September 8th, 2013

Implant

El doctor Joseph Capella es el más maravilloso cirujano sus cirugías son impecables su trato cordialidad paciencia y tolerancia con sus pacientes no tiene límite. DIOS LO BENDIGA

February 21st, 2013

Dr. Joe is amazing very talented and love what he does.

July 16th, 2012