A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Capezio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Capezio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Capezio, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Female Infertility
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Capezio graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Capezio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Capezio MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Capezio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Capezio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Capezio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Grayslake, IL.
See Park Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.