A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Caplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caplan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Caplan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caplan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Caplan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Caplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Caplan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.