A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Caplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Caplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Caplan, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caplan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caplan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Caplan FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Caplan practice?
- Dr. Joseph Caplan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Caplan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Peoria Cardiologists.