A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Capo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Capo, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capo
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Capo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Capo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Capo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Capo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Capo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Capo practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Head, NY.
See Levittown Otolaryngologists and Levittown Pediatric Specialists.