A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Capo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Capo, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Capo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Capo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Capo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Capo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Capo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Capo practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Head, NY and Rockville Centre, NY.
See Levittown Otolaryngologists.