Learn more about Dr. Joseph Capo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Capo, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capo
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Capo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Capo, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Capo graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Capo MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Capo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Capo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Capo practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Levittown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Head, NY.
See Levittown Otolaryngologists and Levittown Pediatric Specialists.