Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
I had a great experience. Dr. Capo made an accurate diagnosis and treated me with an immediate favorable result. This was one of the best experiences that I've had with the doctor in my life.

March 26th, 2015
A horrible and scary experience. No compassion or care to treat. Avoid

August 28th, 2014
Be Cautious
More interested in self-referring to his sleep study center "down the hall" than in looking at the obvious during the exam. Had to go to another ENT to be diagnosed properly.

January 5th, 2014
Exceptional Physician
I am a bit surprised reading some of these comments, as Dr. Capo is one of the best and most courteous doctors I have ever had. The 15 minute wait time was far less then I experience at my GP and had no problem waiting, as its worth the wait for such a top notch Doctor. After years of an unidentified issue with my ear, and countless other consultations at other offices, Dr. Capo diagnosed the issue and set up a surgery to correct it. After years of hearing issues, I finally have full usage of my hearing. Thank you Dr. Capo for saving my life!

February 17th, 2013
Be Careful
Had an appt with Dr Capo for a hearing test. Dr reviewed the results and I was diagnosed with Otosclerosis. Dr told me I could have corrective surgery, and his partner does the surgeries. I wanted the surgery and he sent me for a CT scan to rule out any other issues prior . The CT scan center realized that the CT scan I was given a prescription for was for my sinuses and not my ears. That was the first problem. Two weeks later the doctor called me to apologize for giving me the wrong prescription. Next..Dr. Capo told me that I needed to meet with his partner, Dr. DeBlasi who performs the surgeries. I went to his office in Rockville Center, waited over an hour to meet with him, and he told me he no longer does these surgeries, hasn't done them in 3-4 years, and doesn't know why Dr Capo sent me over to meet with him. You would think that that Doctors in the same practice would know each others capabilities. These doctors should have better communication. Be careful with this practice.

June 4th, 2012
not really satisfied
I went once to this doctor. The staff were not friendly. The waiting time was almost 50 minutes before being called in. No courtesy of apologizing for the waiting/delay. The doctor is business oriented and want to get in and out as fast as possible. I did not feel comfortable because the doctor did not show me any sign to feel it. The exam was quick. The doctor did not give any suggestions to questions related to the hygene of the ear or treating white flakes or hair in the ear. The doctor's knowledge about ENT is good though and he knew what he was doing to some extent. I am going to see him for follow up to get my test results and most likely will look for a new ENT provider whom I can connect with and feel comfortable.

June 7th, 2011
they cancel your appoint & mis diagnose
Last 4 appiontments I was called a day before to change due to "emergency surgery"-Drs time is much more important than patients. POOR SLEEP STUDY CENTER-was told I had sleep apnea. Went to Winthrop Univ Sleep Center-Advised NOT TO DO ANY FURTHER STUDY-I DO NOT HAVE SLEEP APNEA.Find another qualified ENT

February 5th, 2010
Horrible Staff
The Doctors who work hear are well intending enough. My Binge is the worthless staff and Bill processing, fair enough if they are overworked but they are distracted and incompetent. They have the never of sending a 5 dollar bill after insurance paid in full 900 dollar of billable info.

August 15th, 2008
This physician is absolutely fantastic!