A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cappadona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cappadona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cappadona, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cappadona graduated from New York University.
Dr. Cappadona has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Cappadona MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Cappadona practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cappadona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cappadona practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lincoln Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ.
See Lincoln Park Surgeons.