Learn more about Dr. Joseph Caprioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Caprioli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caprioli
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Caprioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Caprioli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caprioli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caprioli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Caprioli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Caprioli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Caprioli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Caprioli practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.