A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Caprioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Caprioli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Caprioli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caprioli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caprioli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caprioli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Caprioli practice?
Dr. Joseph Caprioli practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.