A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Caprioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Caprioli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caprioli
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Caprioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Caprioli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caprioli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caprioli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Caprioli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Caprioli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Caprioli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Caprioli practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.