A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Caprioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Caprioli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caprioli
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Caprioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Caprioli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caprioli graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caprioli has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Caprioli MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Caprioli practice?
- Dr. Joseph Caprioli has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Caprioli practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.