A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Carbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Carbone, Psychiatrist, Neurologist, Neuropsychiatrist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carbone
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Carbone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbone graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carbone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Carbone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Carbone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Carbone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Carbone practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.