A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Carbone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Carbone, Psychiatrist, Neurologist, Neuropsychiatrist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbone graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carbone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Robert Carbone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Carbone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Carbone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Carbone practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.