A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cardamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardamone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardamone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cardamone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardamone graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cardamone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gasper Cardamone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Cardamone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cardamone has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cardamone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.