A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cardamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cardamone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cardamone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cardamone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardamone graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cardamone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gasper Cardamone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Cardamone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cardamone has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cardamone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.