A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cardamone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cardamone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardamone graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Cardamone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brooks Memorial Hospital
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gasper Cardamone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Cardamone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cardamone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cardamone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dunkirk, NY and Gowanda, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.