A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Carlisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Carlisle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Tropical Diseases
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlisle graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Carlisle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Triumph Ltac Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Taylor Carlisle MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Carlisle practice?
- Dr. Joseph Carlisle has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Carlisle practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Infectious Disease Doctors.