A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Carlos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Carlos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Carlos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlos graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Carlos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Jordan Carlos MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Carlos practice?
- Dr. Joseph Carlos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Carlos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.