A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Carrasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Carrasco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Carrasco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasco graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Carrasco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Louis Carrasco MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Carrasco practice?
- Dr. Joseph Carrasco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Carrasco practices Internal Medicine near Leesburg, FL.
See Leesburg Internists.