A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Carroll is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Carroll, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Carroll has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Edgar Carroll MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Joseph Carroll has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Carroll practices Family Medicine near McKinleyville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, CA.
See McKinleyville Family Physicians.