A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Caruana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Caruana is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Caruana, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Stomach Stapling (Gastroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruana graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caruana has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Caruana MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Caruana practice?
- Dr. Joseph Caruana has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Caruana practices Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.