A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Caruso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Caruso, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Caruso MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Joseph Caruso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Caruso practices Family Medicine near Mishawaka, IN.
Additional practice locations include: South Bend, IN and Dallas, TX.
See Mishawaka Primary Care Doctors.