A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Casaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Casaly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Casaly
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Casaly, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Casaly graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Casaly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Healthpresbyterian At Flower Mound
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Steven Casaly MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Casaly practice?
- Dr. Joseph Casaly has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Casaly practices Neurology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Neurologists.