Dr. Joseph Casella DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Byram Township, NJ

4.8

September 29th, 2016
One in a Million!
This doctor is terrific! He is prompt, professional and smart! He takes time to listen to my concerns, takes my phone calls, and calls me with lab results. I am so pleased to have found him. I am a nurse, and he was recommended to me by a doctor friend...so people who know recommend him!

July 3rd, 2014
Simply the best
Dr. Casella and his assistant Dr. Riley are the greatest. Tremendous patient care as well as great customer service provided by their staff. My family and I have never experienced a team of doctors as knowledgeable as them. Great service and a great staff.

September 12th, 2013
kind and caring , great staff
Always there for me and my family his entire staff and practice have a great reputation in the community

July 18th, 2013
Excellent Dr. on the surface since he is social you may not feel he is paying attention BUT he is went in to have a pain in my back looked at and he discovered an enlarged thyroid which turned out to be cancerous and had been missed by my ENT... Excellent clinical skills

November 26th, 2012
10+
One of the best doctors I've visited in my lifetime!

November 19th, 2012
A Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Casella is an amazing physician. He takes time to listen to your problems, is quirky and funny, which puts his patients at ease.

January 19th, 2011
Good Doctor!
Dr. Casella is good physician, he is easy to talk to and very professional. He is always so caring, and there is never a problem with quick referrals and prescription refills.

August 17th, 2009
Excellent Diagnostician
I have had complicated medical issues, including fibromyalgia and hypothyroidism. Dr. Casella was able to pick up on my fibromyalgia and sent me to a specialist for confirmation. Without Dr. Casella's ongoing medical guidance, I would not be working today. I KNOW I would be on disability. He is also willing to listen to my ideas for treatment for hypothyroidism. Partnering with a doctor is a two way street: Do your homework on your medical condition and Dr. Casella will work with you. I have been a patient in his office for at least 10 years and I'm very satisfied. My husband and son are also patients and are happy, as well. I have also recommended Dr. Casella to others for their complicated medical issues and they became patients, too.