Dr. Joseph Cass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Cass?

Posted on August 28th, 2015

I wish I could tell you how grateful I am for you saving my dad, Neil Bryant. You are the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. You put all of us at ease, while we were feeling more helpless than we have ever felt in our lives. If we hadn't come to your hospital, I really don't know if he would have made it out alive or not. It is so obvious that you and your staff take so much pride in your job and really want the best for each patient as well as their families. I can never tell you how thankful we are for your compassion and hard work. You are an incredible person. Thank you again, a million times over.

Posted on September 19th, 2008

One super Doctor! Listens to your input of your case. Explains everything to you. Has an appropriate sense of humor. A very caring and professional person!

Posted on December 24th, 2016