A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Castellano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Castellano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Castellano, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellano graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Castellano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Castellano MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Castellano practice?
- Dr. Joseph Castellano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Castellano practices Ophthalmology near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Tarrytown Ophthalmologists.