A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cauda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cauda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cauda, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cauda graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Cauda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph E Cauda FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph E. Cauda practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cauda has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cauda practices Surgery near Shrewsbury, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Surgeons.