A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cavallaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cavallaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavallaro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cavallaro has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Cavallaro DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Cavallaro practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cavallaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Cavallaro practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Primary Care Doctors.