Enough is Enough show details Enough is Enough
Jun 24th, 2016

I have been going to Dr Cavallaro for over 2 years now and thought he was a good doctor , but this staff especially the person at the front desk is horrible, she is very rude really didn't care about my concerns , , she even gave me the wrong medication at one time. She ALWAYS brushed me off , enough is enough..I changed doctors....

Doctor is great, office staff not so much! show details Doctor is great, office staff not so much!
Dec 2nd, 2015

The doctor is great, but his office personnel leaves a lot to be desired. When you go to the window to sign in, you're ignored without even so much as a greeting and once seated, the wait is extremely long, sometimes as much as an hour or more.

by RWolcott on May 26th, 2015

Very kind & gentle doctor. Does not rush you out of the office. Spends time with you and talks. His office staff is also great!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Nick on Apr 10th, 2015

Dr Cavallaro listens to my concerns and never discounts my feelings. He is both sympathetic and empathetic. I wouldn't feel comfortable with another primary care doctor. I have referred numerous family and friends who all are very happy I did.

Apr 9th, 2015

Great physician with nice bedside manner, but the wait is always too long. Even early in day.

by Mary n mike wood n kids on Jan 18th, 2015

I love Dr. joe. We were former patients but now that he has a Sewell again office we will be back!

Patient show details Patient
by Vicki Mullica on Mar 6th, 2014

. Dr Cavallaro is one of a kind,his bed side manner is exceptional, he spends time with his patients and really listens to them,he is great for diagnosing the problem and fixing it and will not stop until he finds the answer. I would recommend him highly.

What a difference! show details What a difference!
Oct 24th, 2012

Minimal wait in the waiting room, great staff, Dr. Cav talks to you like he cares and takes his time listening to you and your aches and pains.

Great, caring doctor show details Great, caring doctor
Sep 19th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr C. for many years and have always found him to be a very good listener and very caring. His diagnoses have been spot on. The wait time is sometimes a little long but you can't complain because he is spending time with his patients. The office staff are friendly, patient and helpful. Getting away from the Sewell office was the best thing he ever did. It's worth the extra travel time NOT to deal with the old office personel.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 7th, 2012

Staff is fantastic and Dr. Joe is a great Docotr.

"Best Doctor" show details "Best Doctor"
Mar 13th, 2012

Best Doctor that's it in a nut shell! He is pleasant,has a sense of humor,takes his time with you. His staff is "Great"! I love that he has his own practice and I wish him Great Success!

Glad that he has opened his own practice. show details Glad that he has opened his own practice.
Jan 14th, 2012

Dr. Cavallaro has been my doctor for years. He has always treated me like a person, not a patient, and that has made all the difference. I used to dread going to the Sewell office just because of the office staff, but at his new practice in Voorhees, it's simply a pleasure. This staff put the meaning of "family" in family practice. Thank you, everyone!

Can't wait for Voorhees show details Can't wait for Voorhees
Jan 8th, 2012

Dr. Cavallaro is by far the best Primary Care Dr. I've encountered and I am a Registered Nurse by profession. Was never really find of the office staff in Wash Twp but Dr. Cavallero was always worth the wait. Looking forward to following him to Voorhees.

Nov 7th, 2011

the best dr. i ever had. was thrilled when i learned that he opened a new practice. sign me up and i'll be there!

Outstanding Doc. show details Outstanding Doc.
Jul 21st, 2011

Outstanding Doc. I will never change physicians as long as he is in practice!

Jul 18th, 2011

Best doctor my husband and I have ever seen. He listens and is attentive. He has a great sense of humor. If he is unable to pin point a problem, he instantly contacts another physician who can. He is highly though of by the specialist he has referred me to. The office staff are very professional, personable and curteous.

top doc show details top doc
by klong on Jan 29th, 2009

perfect fit for my needs, office function very busy handled accordingly!!