inactive

Joseph M Cavanagh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 12th, 2012
Went for a routine physical was told I have elevated enzymes after several follow up appointments, ultrasound,cat scan and 1100 dollars in bills later he still didn't know what the reason was. Wanted to schedule me for 2 more appointments for my slightly high cholesterol. Waste of time and money. He's a joke of a doctor.

January 19th, 2010
I love Dr. Cavanagh. My first experience with him, I was hesitant, as I'd been through numerous other doctors since the loss of my newborn. He walked in the room and I immediately felt at ease. He has been there for me throughout the last 3 years to listen, give advice, give good referrals and he's incredibly knowledgeable about a myriad of medical conditions, even outside his realm. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a great, caring, knowledgeable doctor.