A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ceimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ceimo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ceimo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ceimo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ceimo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ceimo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Ceimo practice?
Dr. Joseph Ceimo practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.