Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Florindo Celona
Dr. Florindo Celona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Celona is affiliated with St. Vincent's Hospital, UMass Memorial Health Care and Saint Vincent Hospital at Worcester Med. Ctr.. He speaks English.
Dr. Florindo Celona has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Florindo Celona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Robin Yurkevicz
Worcester, MA 0 mi33
Dr. Richard Rosiello
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Michael Burday
Worcester, MA 0 mi41