A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cerimele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cerimele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cerimele, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerimele graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Cerimele has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Hillside Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Anthony Cerimele DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cerimele practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cerimele has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cerimele practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Salem, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH and East Liverpool, OH.
See Salem Physiatrists.