A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Cerimele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Cerimele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cerimele
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cerimele Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Cerimele, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cerimele graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cerimele has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Cerimele DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Cerimele practice?
- Dr. Joseph Cerimele has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Cerimele practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Physiatrists.